Somos® PerFORM produces strong, stiff, high temperature resistant composite parts that are ideal for tooling and wind tunnel testing applications.
With the lowest viscosity of any composite stereolithography material, parts made from Somos® PerFORM are faster to build, easier to post-process clean, possess superior sidewall quality and provide unmatched detail resolution.
It is the ideal material for creating strong, stiff parts with excellent high heat resistance, including wind tunnel models for aerospace and automotive applications, as well as rapid tooling for injection molding.
- The high heat application of this material allows for testing of various mechanized products. With just the UV cure, it can withstand a max temperature of 270 degrees F. With the thermal post cure, it can withstand a max temperature of 514 degrees F.
- Stay tuned for more news on short run injection molding!
- Excellent detail resolution
- Fast, easy processing & finishing
- Superior high heat tolerance
- Wind tunnel testing
- High temperature testing
- Electrical casings
- Automotive housings