Are you interested in Product Development?
Working with the Empire Group is far from your average job. It's an exciting opportunity with challenging and meaningful projects, that provide solutions for issues faced daily. All team members are committed to developing uniquely designed products at the highest quality possible for our clients. We aim to make a difference not only in the product development world, but for all consumers of these products.
If you're creative, innovative, and passionate about working with a team of talented and driven individuals, you will find working with the Empire Group to feel just like home.
+ CNC Machinist
We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist/Programmer/Set Up-Operator to join our Attleboro location.
- A sold machinist background.
- FANUC control experience with the knowledge of Conversational programming.
- Confident with “Feeds and Speeds” for materials; from Stainless steels to Aluminum to plastics.
- The ability to work overtime when necessary.
- A self-motivated individual that is able to work independently and within a team setting.
- Solid CAM experience helpful.
- Foundry Patternmaking experience a plus.
- 2D and 3D Programming skills preferred.
- Solid Works 3D Design ability preferred.
Please note: Seeking local candidates only at this time (MA/RI residents preferred).
Interested? Please email us your resume today.